Conduct security defense algorithm research in the fundamentals of compiling and automat, machine learning, etc.; design algorithms for specific applications; write prototype codes for effect test; parameter adjustment; data collection and annotation; etc.
- Certain accumulation of basic knowledge in fundamentals of compiling and automat, machine learning, etc
- Skillful use of C, Python or Java language (at least one), and capability of fast coding for implementation of algorithm prototype, algorithm verification and parameter optimization
- Winners of OI / ACM / TopCoder / GCJ / Codeforces algorithm competitions are preferred
- PhDs with algorithm research experiences are preferred
Salary: (15k ~ 40k) x 14
Base R&D Engineer
Join Engineering Team, research and develop security defense products, and confront hostile attack.
Skillful use of C / C++ / Python, capable of write stable, efficient and reliable codes, and certain engineering experience
Profound mastering of algorithm, data structure, network communication and computer theory
Those who own multi-star open source projects are preferred
Those who have independently implemented mini operating system are preferred
Ability to use Rust for bonus points
Salary: (18k ~ 40k) x 14
Front-end Development Engineer
Build front-end page functions, WeChat pages, etc., of security products.
Familiar with various standards, frameworks and preprocessors, e.g. ES6 / CoffeeScript / Vue / jQuery / Angular / React / Sass
Experience in developing Single Page applications, and knowledge of using modern building systems such as webpack and browserify
Capable of coordinating with designers and with basic picture slicing skills
Capable of coordinating with back-end engineers and with slight knowledge of back-end server principles
Devoted to front-end work, and is self-driving to keep up with technical trends
Salary: (13k ~ 30k) x 14
Backend Development Engineer
Take charge of back-end development of web-related products and internal service mainly in the development language of Python.
- Familiar with Python, Go or Java (at least one of the programming languages)
- Certain web back-end development experience, and familiar with development mode of front-end and back-end separation
- Familiar with relational databases’ usage and basic design optimization methods, and know common NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Redis
- Good coding styles and test habits
- Experience in front-end development
- With active personal open resource projects on Github
- With practice experience in DevOps
Participate in security product planning and design, and impress users with concise and intuitional products in the process of prototype design, coordination, follow-up feedback and continual upgrade, thus rendering the best user experience to customers.
- Excellent demand control ability, capable of distinguishing real demands from fake demands, and the sixth sense with respect to specific products
- Knowledge of product prototype creation and constant upgrade processes, and capable of follow up with the processes, sort thoughts and coordinate management
- Strong collaboration and communication ability, and capable of properly communicating and collaborating with designers, engineers, salespersons and customers
- Aware of considering issues from users’ perspectives, thinking and comprehending in terms of customer scenarios
- Excellent logical reasoning ability, and certain data analysis ability
Operation and Maintenance Engineer
Maintain various online and offline systems of the Company, and carry out system operation, maintenance and monitoring.
- Familiar with common Linux system commands, and capable of skillfully troubleshooting system and addressing problems
- Skillful use of various monitoring systems, and capable of monitoring normal system operation status and reasonably planning and deploying system resources
- Master computer network principle and practices, and maintain Company Intranet
- Understand modern credential system, and manage credential issuance and revocation of the Company